From time to time clients request our assistance in recruiting qualified and/or experienced accountants and experienced bookkeepers. If you wish to be considered for any such positions that may arise, please forward your cv to email@example.com
20th July 2017
We have a vacancy for a part-time administrator/receptionist in our office in Newbridge.
Some experience in a previous position, while desirable, is not essential.
A pleasant disposition is required, as well as a willingness to engage with, and support, our team of professional accountants.
Salary will be negotiable and commensurate with experience.
Please send an email with your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Part time administrator/receptionist/secretary required
Looking for an enthusiastic and hard working person who will work 15 – 20 hours a week to join our team.
Job spec (to include but not limited to):
- To sit in reception and greet clients as they arrive;
- Manage the diaries and appointments of the senior members of staff;
- Involved in debt collection (to include processing cheques received and emailing clients with reminders in relation to overdue invoices);
- General administration such as scanning, filing, answering the phone, taking messages, writing letters, post processing and basic front office work; and
- Assistance with social media, marketing and maintaining the website (prior knowledge of social media is preferable but not a requirement).
Please send CVs to email@example.com